چاپ آقا به عنوان یک مجموعه پیشرو در صنعت چاپ و طراحی آنلاین محصولات چاپی، از علاقهمندان واجد شرایط دعوت به همکاری میکند.
محیط کاری و شرایط همکاری با ما
- مجموعه ما یک محیط پویا، سرشار از انرژی و فضای مناسبی برای استعدادهای جوان و نخبگان صنعت چاپ و IT است.
- حضور همکاران ما به صورت تمام وقت است و در حال حاضر امکان دورکاری و همکاری به صورت پارهوقت وجود ندارد.
- ما دانشجویان ترم آخر دانشگاه که میتوانند پنج روز از هفته را به صورت تمام وقت در محل شرکت حضور داشته باشند نیز برای همکاری میپذیریم.
فرصتهای شغلی مورد نیاز ما
کارشناس فرم بندی:
ما به دنبال یک کارشناس فرمبندی با توانمندیهای زیر هستیم.
- فرمبندی سفارشات عمومی
- فرمبندی سفارشات اختصاصی
- تنظیم برگه سفارش چاپ
- توانایی محاسبهی کاغذ، تیراژ چاپی و باقی امور مربوط به برگه سفارش چاپ
- توانایی درک فرمهای عمومی اینترنتی
- توانایی اعمال تغییرات جزئی در فایل جهت رفع مشکلات فنی
نرم افزارهای مورد نیاز:
4-5 سال تجربه کاری در سِمت مورد نظر
در صورت تمایل و داشتن شرایط فوق خوشحال میشویم که رزومه و اطلاعات خود را به آدرس ایمیل firstname.lastname@example.org برای ما ارسال کنید.
دیگر فرصتهای شغلی ما
- End to end responsibility for Branding & Marketing of the group companies
- Handling public relations, corporate communications and CSR campaigns
- Establish the company’s brand and marketing visions and lead all aspects of the company’s marketing development across country
- Establishing formal practices of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, CRO, Analytics etc.
- Overseeing market research and analysis of the competition
- Work with other members of executive leadership team to ensure all plans are properly executed across departments
- Utilize understanding of customer insights and worldwide trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth
- Identify and prioritize brand-building opportunities by utilizing data-driven insights (e.g., internal cross- functional reports, consumer research reports, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other executive team members around strategic planning and overall management of the company
- Develop and refine team metrics and KPIs; plan and achieve quarterly and annual metrics and goals; report on progress to the executive team, board of directors
- Full P&L responsibility and ownership of the marketing budget
- 5+ years of working experience as a marketing manager
- In depth knowledge of digital and traditional marketing concepts
- Proven marketing experience for B2B and B2C audience and ability to deliver strong, measurable results
- Professional knowledge of marketing platforms including Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Must possess a unique blend of brand vision, analytical expertise, excellent writing skills, and the confidence to lead a highly talented, collaborative team
- Must have experience leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and traditional campaigns, Public Relations, and Business Development
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral communication skills and be an excellent presenter
- Experience working with successful organizations in different start-up stages is preferred
- Hands-on experience on managing marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Familiar with latest trends, technologies and methodologies in every related aspects
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professional trend analysis skills
- Budget management and allocation
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Fluent in English
- Create/Review/Recreate high-quality designs based on customer request useful for printing ensuring that the
- designs meet our design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner enabling exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Understand our customers and their businesses, backgrounds as well as culture
- Understanding of our product and service offerings and their use for our customers’ business
- Expert at designing skills like Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills, etc. and demonstrate the use of this expertise in creating creative, professional design solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role.
- Providing creative ideas and smart solutions for designing requirements of the company.
- Design labels, logos, catalogs, banner stands, brochures and etc.
- Design advertising layouts for website, social media and exhibitions
- Understanding market structure, corporate identity and relevant advertising activities
- Willingness to work across multiple workflows
- Having at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (e.g, InDesign, Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Being familiar with process of print industries & web design is a plus
- Being creative, dynamic and tasteful with a good sense of responsibility and also discipline
- Familiar with design stands & exhibition.
- Interested in learning new skills in digital marketing field.
- Having a customer-centric mindset
- Having strong interpersonal skills
Creative Art Director
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Execute design updates, expansions and revisions based on existing designs
- Create effective, eye-catching, best-in-class design across all design and print processes from ideation to execution
- Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept
- Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices
- Define design guidelines, setting design KPIs
- Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
- Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Takes constructive feedback and turns it into positive customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers.
- Maintain a balance of quality and efficiency of individual deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with staff and other business partners.
- Experience in leading design projects
- Fluency in Abode Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, design principles and the latest digital and interactive technologies, as well as having a great level of UI/UX understanding different digital channels, functionality and user experience requirements
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography and layout design
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines
- 3+ years of Art Director experience
Full Stack Developer
- Prepare time and work estimates for upcoming features, fixes and revisions.
- Communicate technical challenges effectively and make informed decisions where possible.
- Developing backend and front end.
- Continually optimizing performance and cost of live solutions and eradicating any bugs that may occur.
- Building and maintaining databases that support front-end services
- Future-proof everything you create by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- Engage in architecture, planning, design, and visioning sessions
- Researching new technology
- Take responsibility for code repositories
- Establish & Enhance Development Standards
- Create CI processes
- Dependency Reduction mind-set
- Can Reverse Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Professional problem solver
- Professional team worker
- Self-motivated & enthusiast for making systems scalable, reliable, and available
- Strong data-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- PHP - Laravel framework
- Linux - Ubuntu