فرصتهای شغلی ما
چاپ آقا به عنوان یک مجموعه پیشرو در صنعت چاپ و طراحی آنلاین محصولات چاپی، از علاقهمندان واجد شرایط دعوت به همکاری میکند.
محیط کاری و شرایط همکاری با ما
- مجموعه ما یک محیط پویا، سرشار از انرژی و فضای مناسبی برای استعدادهای جوان و نخبگان صنعت چاپ و IT است.
- حضور همکاران ما به صورت تمام وقت است و در حال حاضر امکان دورکاری و همکاری به صورت پارهوقت وجود ندارد.
- ما دانشجویان ترم آخر دانشگاه که میتوانند پنج روز از هفته تمام وقت در محل شرکت حضور داشته باشند نیز برای همکاری میپذیریم.
فرصتهای شغلی مورد نیاز ما
کارشناس فرم بندی:
ما به دنبال یک کارشناس فرمبندی با توانمندیهای زیر هستیم.
- فرمبندی سفارشات عمومی
- فرمبندی سفارشات اختصاصی
- تنظیم برگه سفارش چاپ
- توانایی محاسبهی کاغذ، تیراژ چاپی و باقی امور مربوط به برگه سفارش چاپ
- توانایی درک فرمهای عمومی اینترنتی
- توانایی اعمال تغییرات جزئی در فایل جهت رفع مشکلات فنی
نرم افزارهای مورد نیاز:
4-5 سال تجربه کاری در سِمت مورد نظر
در صورت تمایل و داشتن شرایط فوق خوشحال میشویم که رزومه و اطلاعات خود را به آدرس ایمیل email@example.com برای ما ارسال کنید.
دیگر فرصتهای شغلی ما
- End to end responsibility for Branding & Marketing of the group companies
- Handling public relations, corporate communications and CSR campaigns
- Establish the company’s brand and marketing visions and lead all aspects of the company’s marketing development across country
- Establishing formal practices of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, CRO, Analytics etc.
- Overseeing market research and analysis of the competition
- Work with other members of executive leadership team to ensure all plans are properly executed across departments
- Utilize understanding of customer insights and worldwide trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth
- Identify and prioritize brand-building opportunities by utilizing data-driven insights (e.g., internal cross- functional reports, consumer research reports, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other executive team members around strategic planning and overall management of the company
- Develop and refine team metrics and KPIs; plan and achieve quarterly and annual metrics and goals; report on progress to the executive team, board of directors
- Full P&L responsibility and ownership of the marketing budget
- 5+ years of working experience as a marketing manager
- In depth knowledge of digital and traditional marketing concepts
- Proven marketing experience for B2B and B2C audience and ability to deliver strong, measurable results
- Professional knowledge of marketing platforms including Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Must possess a unique blend of brand vision, analytical expertise, excellent writing skills, and the confidence to lead a highly talented, collaborative team
- Must have experience leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and traditional campaigns, Public Relations, and Business Development
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral communication skills and be an excellent presenter
- Experience working with successful organizations in different start-up stages is preferred
- Hands-on experience on managing marketing campaigns both online and offline
- Familiar with latest trends, technologies and methodologies in every related aspects
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professional trend analysis skills
- Budget management and allocation
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Fluent in English
- Create/Review/Recreate high-quality designs based on customer request useful for printing ensuring that the
- designs meet our design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner enabling exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Understand our customers and their businesses, backgrounds as well as culture
- Understanding of our product and service offerings and their use for our customers’ business
- Expert at designing skills like Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills, etc. and demonstrate the use of this expertise in creating creative, professional design solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role.
- Providing creative ideas and smart solutions for designing requirements of the company.
- Design labels, logos, catalogs, banner stands, brochures and etc.
- Design advertising layouts for website, social media and exhibitions
- Understanding market structure, corporate identity and relevant advertising activities
- Willingness to work across multiple workflows
- Having at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite (e.g, InDesign, Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Being familiar with process of print industries & web design is a plus
- Being creative, dynamic and tasteful with a good sense of responsibility and also discipline
- Familiar with design stands & exhibition.
- Interested in learning new skills in digital marketing field.
- Having a customer-centric mindset
- Having strong interpersonal skills
Creative Art Director
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Execute design updates, expansions and revisions based on existing designs
- Create effective, eye-catching, best-in-class design across all design and print processes from ideation to execution
- Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept
- Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices
- Define design guidelines, setting design KPIs
- Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
- Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Takes constructive feedback and turns it into positive customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers.
- Maintain a balance of quality and efficiency of individual deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with staff and other business partners.
- Experience in leading design projects
- Fluency in Abode Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, design principles and the latest digital and interactive technologies, as well as having a great level of UI/UX understanding different digital channels, functionality and user experience requirements
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography and layout design
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple deadlines
- 3+ years of Art Director experience
Full Stack Developer
- Prepare time and work estimates for upcoming features, fixes and revisions.
- Communicate technical challenges effectively and make informed decisions where possible.
- Developing backend and front end.
- Continually optimizing performance and cost of live solutions and eradicating any bugs that may occur.
- Building and maintaining databases that support front-end services
- Future-proof everything you create by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- Engage in architecture, planning, design, and visioning sessions
- Researching new technology
- Take responsibility for code repositories
- Establish & Enhance Development Standards
- Create CI processes
- Dependency Reduction mind-set
- Can Reverse Engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Professional problem solver
- Professional team worker
- Self-motivated & enthusiast for making systems scalable, reliable, and available
- Strong data-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- PHP - Laravel framework
- Linux - Ubuntu